Glee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use the market

2 posters

Go down

How to use the market Empty How to use the market

Post  Alpinaxx Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 am

A question I asked today as How do I use the market to sell resources to help alliance members. These are the replies I got from our two helpful members Psy and Amp

1) Click on market ( Easy I thought )
2) Click on Sell ( Player )
3) Click on arrow beside the resource on scroll down to resource you want to sell. Oh yes , you only use one transporter at a time i.e 30k you sell 3 times if you have 3 transporters , a mistake I made
4) Then click on Price, left arrow reduces price to minimum price range ( which of course we all want to do to help our members ), and right arrow increases to maximum price range.
5) Change Transport time by clicking on the time, if you need the cash desperately then reduce time There is more technical bits to this which i dont quite get so will leave that to more experienced players
6) Tick Alliance Only if you want to sell to alliance only, which of course we all do and REMEMBER to click OFFER

I no this is only basic , I am a noob after all, but hope it will help someone out there as it did me

Alpinaxx.

Alpinaxx

Back to top Go down

How to use the market Empty Re: How to use the market

Post  elvashow1 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm

thanks a lot
best wishes for you

cheap dvd box sets, discount dvd boxed sets Excellent service and DVD Box Sets at dvdboxroom, for a best online shop, enjoy safe and fast DVD Box Sets delivery,
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 5 DVD Boxset
Big Love Season 3 DVD Boxset
Numb3rs Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset

elvashow1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum